On Monday, 9 March from 9am until 12pm – the first day of National Apprenticeship Week, ICON will be holding an Apprenticeship Workshop in Mountbatten Leisure Centre, Portsmouth.
The workshop will be aimed at students and School leavers aged 16 plus to give them an insight into Traineeship and Apprenticeship routes. You will be able to find out why Traineeships and Apprenticeships are a real alternative to University; you will also get a chance to speak with Tutors and Course Advisors to find out what is involved as well as a talk from a former Mountbatten Traineeship learner who has now progressed onto an Apprenticeship, consequently turning his life around.
If you are unsure about what to do after your GCSE’s or where to go next, why not pop along and get some inspiration?
Some Traineeship facts:
- Must be aged 16 – 24 years
- 8-14 weeks duration
- Gain valuable work experience & industry qualifications including NVQ’s
- CV and interview workshops
- You get a guaranteed interview for employment at the end of the course
- If you do your Traineeship with ICON you will get £100 Amazon vouchers
Some Apprenticeship facts:
- They are open to people aged 16 – 60 years (living in England)
- You can earn while you learn, gaining valuable work experience and industry recognised qualifications for your CV
- Improve functional skills including Math’s, English & ICT
- You can use your Apprenticeship to move onto higher education or progress within the company
- A great way of learning practical skills
If you would like to attend, please call our team on 0844 800 2280 or email email@example.com