ILM Level 4 Certificate
The knowledge, personal abilities and technical skills you need to be an effective manager.
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is designed for new and aspiring department heads, regional team leaders and other middle managers – really get to grips with the role, gain comprehensive business knowledge and develop the skills you need to lead at this level.
Results for you
• Consolidate your management skills and experience
• Build knowledge of specialist business areas such as finance and marketing
• Develop the capabilities and personal awareness you need be a leader
• Accredit your experience with a nationally recognised qualification
Impact for your employer
• Middle managers with an advanced understanding of their role and function in your organisation
• Managers who can assess and improve their own leadership styles and behaviours
• Flexible choice of units – customise this qualification to close skills gaps in your organisation
What is the difference between a Certificate & a Diploma?
Most ILM qualifications come in different sizes, depending on how in-depth the qualification is and how long it will take you to complete it. The level describes the difficulty or complexity of the course, while certificate or diploma describes the size and scope of the course content and assessment.
- Certificate – 13 to 36 credits (130 to 360 hours of learning) and provide a broad base of knowledge and skills.
- Diploma – are 37 or more credits ( 370 or more hours of learning) and are the most comprehensive qualification, with an extensive programme of learning.