ILM Level 5 Certificate
Technical knowledge, strategic insight and practical expertise.
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is designed for project managers, department heads, and other practising middle managers. Develop your skills and experience, improve your performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
Results for you
• Use core management techniques to drive better results
• Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
• Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management
• Benchmark your managerial skills
• Raise your profile in your organisation
Impact for your employer
• Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management, to foster business improvement
• Engage middle managers with training and development – this qualification is designed to provide clear, measurable
benefits to career-minded professionals
• Customise this qualification to your development needs
What is the general difference between a Certificate & a Diploma?
Most ILM qualifications come in different sizes, depending on how in-depth the qualification is and how long it will take you to complete it. The level describes the difficulty or complexity of the course, while certificate or diploma describes the size and scope of the course content and assessment.
- Certificate– 13 to 36 credits (130 to 360 hours of learning) and provide a broad base of knowledge and skills.
- Diploma – are 37 or more credits ( 370 or more hours of learning) and are the most comprehensive qualification, with an extensive programme of learning.