Assessment for the course is completed via coursework, a portfolio of evidence, practical assessments and demonstrations and worksheets and professional discussions.
Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
This qualification is intended for those who maintain the quality of assessment from within an organisation or assessment centre and are performing the role and responsibilities known as Internal Quality Assurers (IQA).
This programme will provide learners with an understanding of the principles and practice of internal quality assurance, and the practical completion of real internal quality assurance within a live assessment centre/training provider.
This programme can be delivered as a face-to-face course with live quality assurance practice, or via blended learning approach of online learning, tutor support and live quality assurance practice.
Learners must be 19years + and hold one of the following qualifications or their recognised equivalent:
- the Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment,
- the Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- A1 Assess Candidate Performance Using a Range of Methods
- D32 Assess Candidate Performance and D33 Assess Candidate Using Differing Sources of Evidence
Learners must also:
- show current evidence of Continuing Professional Development in assessment and quality assurance
- have up-to-date working knowledge and experience of best practice in assessment and quality assurance