Who is this qualification for?
The ILM Level 3 Diploma in Management (Combined Qualification) is ideal for individuals looking to take their first step into line management and for those who already have some management responsibilities. This combined knowledge and competency based qualification will build and develop new skills to enhance their management career.
Benefits for individuals:
- Develop your portfolio of essential management skills
- Take charge of your personal and professional development
- Get an in-depth understanding of what is expected of a manager
- Manage your team effectively
- Get a recognised qualification for your personal development. Benefits for employers
- First-line managers with proven competence in the role
- A broad selection of optional units to tailor the qualification to suit your organisations’ learning and development needs
- Promote a culture of organisational learning and development.
Learners take five mandatory units in this qualification. The first unit looks at personal and professional development, helping the learner to identify their own development needs and plan how to fulfil them. The second unit develops practical team management skills. And the three remaining units of this section delve into the theory behind people management, leadership and business. Learners can then work with their employer and training provider to find the best-fit from the other units offered in the qualification.
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as:
- ILM Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management
- ILM Level 4 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management.
Cost: £2573 per person
Funding Options: Self funded or Advanced Learner Loan (for more information see [insert link to ALL page])
Delivery Duration: 12 weeks
Delivery Method: Online (1 x 3 hour session per week)